Community Mini-Grant Program
2013 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS to be announced soon.
Please check back frequently or contact the Delta Dental Foundation at
(517) 347-533 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive direct notification.
In 2012, a total of over $100,000 was awarded to assist in addressing the oral health needs of children in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
Community-based oral health programs in the tri-state area are encouraged to apply for grants up to $5,000 for programs designed to improve oral health. Special consideration will be given to those applicants whose programs focus on improving the oral health of low-income children, however, all grant submissions will be considered.
2012 Community Mini-Grant Recipients:
- Area Five Agency on Aging & Community Services
- Damar Services, Inc.
- Healthy Smiles of Indiana, Inc.
- McMillen Center for Health Education
- Ruth Lilly Health Education Center